Hongdae Be Sweet On


Hongdae Be Sweet On


Be Sweet On
Due to its unique desserts, Be Sweet On is one of the more famous dessert cafes in Hongdae. There are about eight main desserts served in Be Sweet On, a chocolate cake, a strawberry layered dessert, an apple tart, an orange cream dessert, macaroons, tiramisu, a strawberry and macaroon cream dessert, and green tea shaved ice. You can also order from the assorted list of domestic and imported teas and coffees to go along with the dessert of your choice.   



This place is always incredibly busy, so it was difficult to take pictures inside without people noticing. Although it looks as though the manager (in the first picture) was not too happy with me, most of the workers seemed accustomed to customers taking photos of the cafe.

Green Tea Bingsu (Shaved Ice) and Mont-Blanc au chocolat
I cannot even begin to explain how delicious these desserts were. It was like heaven in your mouth, if heaven was chocolate and green tea flavored. Both were very very sweet, so if you do not have a tolerance for sweet things, I don't recommend eating these two desserts. As for me, I love sweets so I ate as much as I possibly could.  Most of the desserts also come with green tea in order to help clean your pallet after or during eating. I highly recommend this cafe to my fellow dessert loving enthusiasts.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기